The Present User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relations between OOO "Karachikha" (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) on the one part and web site user on the other part.
Web site !!! is not mass media.
By using the web site you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
Do not use web site !!! unless you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
Subject of the Agreement
The Administration authorizes the User to post the following information on the web site:
- Text information
Rights and obligations of the Parties
The User has a right to:
- search for information at the web site,
- extract information from the web site,
- copy information to other web sites, stating the source,
- use web site information for personal non-commercial purpose.
The Administration has a right to:
- create, change, cancel rules on their discretion and as necessary,
- restrict access to any information at the web site,
- create, change, delete information.
The User shall:
- secure personal data from third parties,
- not impair operability of the web site,
- not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and/or interaction with the Web Site and its Services.
The Administration shall:
- keep the web site operable except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration's control.
- secure the information which distribution is restricted or prohibited by the legislation by warning a User or deleting an account of User who infringes the rule,
- disclose all the information available about the User to the authorized state authorities in cases prescribed by the law.
Responsibilities of the Parties
- the Administration assumes no responsibility for the services rendered by the third parties;
- should any force-majeure occur (warfare, state of emergency, acts of God, etc.) the Administration does not guarantee either security of the information posted by the User or failure-free operation of the information asset.
Terms of Agreement validity
The present Agreement comes into force whenever this web site is used.
The Agreement ceases to be valid when substituted by its new version.
The Administration reserves the right to introduce unilateral changes to the present Agreement on their discretion.
The Administration does not notify users of any changes to the Agreement.